Saturday, April 4, 2009

When Its All Been Said And Done

4/4/09:

My obsessions ATM:
Starbucks - Starbucks Double Shot Energy + Coffee
Gum - Trident strawberry
Brand - none
Song - Diva-Beyonce
Hair - ponytail super straight
Motto - la la la la thats all I'm gonna say

Humor is a rubber sword-it allows you to make a point without drawing blood
-Mary Hirsch


So today I am just so bored out of my mind but I better get used to it because this is going to continue until my grounding is up. Yeah 2 weeks no social activities unless they are school related so gahh now I am trying to find something fun to do which is not that easy.

So I picked the quote for today because I think it is just so true. I am a very humorous person so I love to give people crap on everything but most of the time I use humor to prove my point on something. I think people find it annoying that all I do is joke. But whatever that is me I don't like to have a serious conversation so even when I do feel like crap I put a smile on my face to avoid talking to people. But whatever I am just the kind of person that likes to be happy even when I am sad I want to be happy.

Thats it for now!

xo
Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment